Coconut Key Lime Iced Tea Recipe (Natural, Low-Carb, No-Added Sugar)
If you’re a key lime fan, you’ll absolutely love this delicious brew, packed full of adaptogens, anti-inflammatory turmeric, ACV for your gut health, and zero sugar added.
Right now, the weather is so irregular. It’s like at this time of year, the weather can’t decide if it would like to just head to fall or if it still wants to be summer.
This leaves us with a closing window of endless cravings for cool, yet chill, refreshing drinks. How do we indulge in our cravings for an island vacation in a glass before summer comes to an end?
Well, what better way to bring summer to a close than by enjoying the bright flavor of coconut and lime? Our Coconut Key Lime Iced Tea recipe is not only low-carb, natural, and made with no added sugar, but deliciously coconut-y and perfectly citrus-y. It’s like whoa!
A glass of this coconut key lime iced tea is a sweet, tart, and tangy island vacation in your hand! Such a delicious way to hydrate during the last of these long hot summer days.
Oh, and we haven’t even mentioned how incredibly powerful this sugar-free coconut key lime iced tea recipe is.
The Incredible Health Benefits:
- Coconut Warrior Tea Blend: Firstly, the tea we use for this iced tea: Wise Ape's Coconut Warrior tea blend is an incredible blend of adaptogenic herbs. It is a revitalizing blend of Assam black tea, coconut, and turmeric, combined with wildcrafted pau d' arco bark to heal your human temple. This legendary elixir is designed to mitigate inflammation and defend your body from the inside out.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is rich in powerful antioxidant polyphenol and vitamins. This helps give it the possible ability to defend your body against cellular damage and help in improving gut health.
- Lime Juice: Limes are a great source of vitamin C, which is a vital vitamin for protecting cells and wound healing. They are also rich in antioxidants.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is an amazing anti-bacterial, helping fight bacterial and fungal Infections. It also has the capability to help with blood sugar level management.
- Stevia: Pure stevia is a great way to sweeten your food and drinks without all the negative effects of consuming artificial and processed sugars. It has also been associated with reducing calorie intake and balancing blood sugar levels.
Sounds pretty incredible right?! So, what are you waiting for… let’s finish off the summer sipping on coconut key lime iced tea!
Coconut Key Lime Iced Tea
Serves 1 to 2 glasses
- 1 cup Wise Ape Coconut Warrior tea, steeped, and chilled
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- 2 tsp pure apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops of pure liquid vanilla stevia
- dash of organic cinnamon
How To Make
Combine the ingredients in a large mason jar or pitcher. Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours, allowing for the flavors to steep. Serve over ice. Sip good. Feel good.
IF YOU GIVE THIS RECIPE A GO, DON’T FORGET TO TAG US ON INSTAGRAM @WISEAPECO AND USE THE HASHTAG #WISEAPETRIBE AND WE’LL SHARE IT!
This informative article is written, by Sophia McKenzie. Sophia is head content creator and writer, for several premium websites, where her expertise lies in health, nutrition, and wellness. Her content focuses on providing and sharing doable solutions to help people truly thrive and live their happiest, healthiest, fulfilled lives.